ajm236

Raster Calculator Error

Discussion created by ajm236 on May 2, 2014
I am getting an error running raster calculator that I can't figure out.

I have 2 rasters, narr_grid_Clip and sc_neg15. The first (narr...) has values ranging from 1 to 10. The second (sc...) only has data when the first is equal to 1. The calculation I am trying to run is very long, but repetitive with other layers similar to sc_neg15 that correspond to other values of narr_grid_Clip . I have trimmed it down to just the part dealing with sc_neg15, but the error remains exactly the same. I figure it will be easier to debug the small version, and then apply it to the larger one as a whole.

Here is the simplified calculation:
[INDENT]Con("narr_grid_Clip" == 1,"sc_neg15")[/INDENT]

And the error messages:
[INDENT]xecuting: RasterCalculator Con("narr_grid_Clip" == 1,"sc_neg15") H:\ajm236.gdb\rastercalc3
Start Time: Fri May 02 11:07:21 2014
Con(Raster(r"narr_grid_Clip") == 1,Raster(r"sc_neg15"))
ERROR 000539: Error running expression: rcexec()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<expression>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 5, in rcexec
  File "c:\program files (x86)\arcgis\desktop10.1\arcpy\arcpy\sa\Functions.py", line 240, in Con
    where_clause)
  File "c:\program files (x86)\arcgis\desktop10.1\arcpy\arcpy\sa\Utils.py", line 47, in swapper
    result = wrapper(*args, **kwargs)
  File "c:\program files (x86)\arcgis\desktop10.1\arcpy\arcpy\sa\Functions.py", line 225, in wrapper
    return _wrapLocalFunctionRaster(u"Con_sa", ["IfThen", in_conditional_raster, in_true_raster_or_constant])
RuntimeError: ERROR 010422: Error in processing the environment mask.

Failed to execute (RasterCalculator).
Failed at Fri May 02 11:07:24 2014 (Elapsed Time: 3.00 seconds)[/INDENT]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes