Workflow Views not showing

04-29-2014 05:05 AM
AmandaDeMedeiros
Esri Contributor
I cannot see any workflow search results. The view windows drop box is empty, it is able to find jobs because it tallies at the bottom. However, no tabs, maps, lists or anything shows up. I am the only one this is affecting in my group. The all application Tabs in Workflow administrator are checked.
Amanda De Medeiros
Esri Canada
0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Amanda,

Could you attach a screenshot of you WMX client application so that I can see what your screen looks like? In the Workflow Administrator do you have a database setup as default?

Thanks,
Michael
0 Kudos
LeonardLuz3
Occasional Contributor
Hi there,

You are not alone Amanda. I've also encountered it today. A few days ago it's still showing but now it doesn't. Kinda weird since I haven't touched any settings or configurations even in the Administrator side.

I've attached a screenshot for this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33849[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

This could be caused by a bad install or a corrupted jtxuiconfig.xml file.

Please try deleting/renaming the jtxuiconfig.xml file under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\WMX\10.2 and see if that corrects the issue.

If not please let us know and we can continue to work through this problem with you.

Cheers,
Michael
0 Kudos
LeonardLuz3
Occasional Contributor
After a couple of email exchanges with Nishi Mishra from Esri, we were able to fix it.

Just deleted the config file from the AppData and that did the trick.
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\WMX\10.2

Thanks Nishi! 🙂
0 Kudos
LeonardLuz3
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

This could be caused by a bad install or a corrupted jtxuiconfig.xml file.

Please try deleting/renaming the jtxuiconfig.xml file under C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\WMX\10.2 and see if that corrects the issue.

If not please let us know and we can continue to work through this problem with you.

Cheers,
Michael

You're right about that Michael! Thanks!
0 Kudos
YorkRegion
New Contributor

This also works for 10.1 ... thank you to all who helped on original post

0 Kudos