Toolbar issues

Jump to solution
03-12-2014 12:24 PM
AlexGole1
New Contributor II
I am trying to add a simple toolbar that would allow the users to use simple widgets such as: Basemap gallery, Extract data...
The toolbar shows up fine but the widget basemap gallery only works in some cases. Here is an example where the basemap gallery wworks map that works, here is a second example where it does not work. I used the same code for the toolbar and the basemap gallery. I am not sure if some one could help me figure this one out. I am out of solution here.
Thank you,
Alex
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor
Hi Alex,

It doesn't look like you are referencing the AccordionContainer module.  This should fix the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TimWitt
Frequent Contributor
Alex,

this is a weird one. After I added the following code to one of your panes on the right the basemap gallery worked:

<div id="basemapGallery"></div>

After that I closed the browser window and reopened your link and all the sudden your basemap started working.

Tim
0 Kudos
AlexGole1
New Contributor II
Alex,

this is a weird one. After I added the following code to one of your panes on the right the basemap gallery worked:

<div id="basemapGallery"></div>

After that I closed the browser window and reopened your link and all the sudden your basemap started working.

Tim

I agree, that is a weird one. I followed your advice and added the basemap gallery to one of the legend pane and it worked just fine. However my drop down basemap still did not work for me. I am very confused of what might cause it.
0 Kudos
AlexGole1
New Contributor II
Ok, so I tried to remove the legend and my basemap gallery drop down works fine. It seems like the legend screws it up somehow. If anyone has any idea that would be very helpful. Thank you,
Alex
0 Kudos
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor
Hi Alex,

It doesn't look like you are referencing the AccordionContainer module.  This should fix the issue.
0 Kudos
AlexGole1
New Contributor II
Hi Alex,

That was it! Thanks!
0 Kudos