Progira Plan on ArcGIS and Python Scripting

01-20-2014 05:31 PM
Palermo_SPenano
New Contributor
Hi there,

I work as a research assistant on a project where I must calculate the range of an antenna. The software used is called Progira Plan which is a plug-in on ArcGIS (http://www.progira.com/en-gb/products/progira-plan-5). I was wondering if anyone has ever used this plug-in before. The reason I ask is because I have to calculate the range of many antennas and it would be tedious to enter each information through the interactive menu. I'd like instead to write a python script that will automate this process. But the problem is Progira Plan seems to be a software of its own, within ArcGIS. It doesn't seem like a simple toolbox. Any idea on how this could be done?

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MathewCoyle
Frequent Contributor
I'd recommend contacting the vendor's customer support.
0 Kudos
Palermo_SPenano
New Contributor
Thanks for your reply. The problem with your suggestion is because of a special arrangement with the vendor, I cannot get any software assistance from them. Do you know by any chance the directory for the folder where arcGIS stores installed plug-ins?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Peggy_Ler
New Contributor

Palermo S Penano‌ , I do notice this message was left a while ago.  Feel free to contact me for PROGIRA plan software assistance if need! 😃

0 Kudos