AnsweredAssumed Answered

Time Aware map & ExportImage question

Question asked by gilest on Jan 16, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 by gilest
Using JS API 3.5, ArcGIS server 10.1 -

I've published a map service containing a time aware layer (data are from a raster catalog in a file geodb) & have added a TimeSlider widget to my page.  When I move the slider, it always shows cumulative data which I don't want (the data are water inundation levels so it looks like the water never recedes).  Using the Time Slider in ArcMap the data draw correctly & I've checked the 'Display data cumulatively' checkbox on the layer's time properties is off. 

Using Firebug, I can see that when the user moves the slider in the web page, it's calling ExportImage with 2 date/times for the time parameter.  How do I get it to only request a single time?  I can do this manually and get the correct image.

Thank you,
Terry

Time Slider related code -
 dojo.connect(map, "onLayerAdd", function (layer) {  if (layer.id == "my animated layer") { timeSlider = new esri.dijit.TimeSlider({}, dojo.byId("timeSliderDiv"));  map.setTimeSlider(timeSlider);  timeSlider.setThumbCount(1); timeSlider.setThumbMovingRate(1500); //1.5 seconds between frames timeSlider.createTimeStopsByTimeInterval(layer.timeInfo.timeExtent, 6, 'esriTimeUnitsHours'); //6 hours matches steps set in ArcMap timeSlider.startup(); dojo.connect(timeSlider, "onTimeExtentChange", function (timeExtent) { dojo.byId('divTime').innerHTML = timeExtent.endTime; }); } }); 

Outcomes