ayman_gis

Feature Update Stopped Working

Discussion created by ayman_gis on Jan 11, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 by MZhao-esristaff
I have a service with updating features in the GeoDatabase on ArcGIS Server.
In the Simulator every thing was working fine, the feature attributes and geometry was updating fine.
Now (I don't know why), the service is working and the attributes is updated but the geometry is not updated any more,
My input connector takes the geometry from a input fields. It dosn't read the geometry any more.
Even when I added an output as a json file, it doesn't read the geometry, The outout Json dosn't contain a geometry field.
I checked the log. No errors

Outcomes