Confirming active extensions

12-17-2013 12:10 PM
gabrielvazquez
New Contributor
Is there a way to verify what ArcGIS Server 10.1 extensions you have enabled(e.g., Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst, etc.) on a GIS Server, perhaps similar to desktop? We are using ArcGIS Server 10.1.

We are having some issues with publishing services requiring Network Server. Every time I attempt to publish a routing service to our local GIS Server I receive an error code: 00147 "The Network Analyst extension is not licensed on the ArcGIS Server". I imagine this error is a result of extension licensing issues, however I've authorized our GIS Server with Network Analyst and we are using Server Advanced.

Regardless, I am trying to see if anyone is aware of way for you to check what extensions are authorized on an ArcGIS Server. I want to see if the ecp file we are using is actually authorizing specific extensions.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
gabrielvazquez
New Contributor
crafty,
Thanks for the response. The ecp file is whats confusing me, because as you've described I've viewed the ecp file in notepad and it has a network analyst. Yet when I try to publish anything using requiring the network server it doesn't work.  I am at a loss at this point as to why its not working.
0 Kudos
WilliamCraft
MVP Regular Contributor
If you are certain that the 'yes' is the answer to the following two questions below...

[INDENT]Is there only one ArcGIS Server in your site?[/INDENT]

[INDENT]Are you confident that the ECP number you're using for the Network Analyst extension is valid and is for the correct version (i.e., 10.0, 10.1, 10.2)?[/INDENT]

... then I would recommend that you contact Esri Tech Support to investigate the issue further.
0 Kudos