Basemap Group Owner Name for configuring templates

Jump to solution
11-20-2013 08:33 AM
LeeBrannon
New Contributor III
I am configuring the local government parcel viewer template, and part of the config process is to input the Basemap Group Name and the Basemap Group Owner Name into the config file if you don't want to use the default group of ArcGIS Online basemaps. 

So when I try to use my group of basemaps, nothing shows in the web application basemap dropdown.  To help troubleshoot this, I am wondering if I am entering my Basemap Group Owner Name incorrectly.  Am I supposed to use my ArcGIS Online organizational login, or does it want the name of the organization I am in?  Or other?

Lee
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeeBrannon
New Contributor III
So it works now - my basemaps are showing.  I had my group Status set to Organization, then changed that to Public...that was the difference.  Group Owner is my organization login name, not the organization name itself.  So, got that confirmed too.

Lee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeeBrannon
New Contributor III
So it works now - my basemaps are showing.  I had my group Status set to Organization, then changed that to Public...that was the difference.  Group Owner is my organization login name, not the organization name itself.  So, got that confirmed too.

Lee
0 Kudos