I have been using the GeoProcessing tools for creating points from Geo Tagged photos taken with a smartphone or GPS unit. I have used this tool many times in the past without any issues, but the photos I have been working with recently are giving me problems. Basically, the tool will take the photos from the root folder & process them just fine, but when it creates the feature and adds it to the map, it doesn't display. It was giving me a warning regarding coordinate system not matching that of the data frame. So, I even defined the coordinate system in the Environments before processing the photos via the tool, but still the coordinate system will not change. It stays in GCS_WGS_1984 & I am currently using NAD_1983 (StatePlane_Indiana_West_FIPS_1302_Feet). I have tried using transformations but cannot seem to find one that works.