export reviewer table to a visible layer

11-12-2013 10:50 PM
GalitNeuman
New Contributor
Hi,

working within DataReviewer 10.1. I want to export the reviewer table to a visible layers (point line/ poly) containing all the attribute data. The REVDATASET not provide the full data at the attribute (notes/ check tiltle/ layer name, etc').
I'm pretty sure that I made it in the past...
Any Idea?

Thanks,
Galit
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
There's a button on the Reviewer Table to "Symbolize Reviewer Feature Records".  That will add the point, line, and poly feature classes to ArcMap and the records will be joined with RevTableMain so all attributes will be seen.
0 Kudos
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II
Hi,

You can symbolize the Reviewer feature records in ArcMap and then export individual layers(Reviewer Points, Reviewer Polylines and Reviewer Polygons) from ArcMap. This way the exported feature class will get the same information present in the Reviewer Table.

But why do you want to export this information to another layer?

Thanks,
Kumar
0 Kudos
GalitNeuman
New Contributor
Thank you both for the useful answers.
I needed that because I want to send the complete notes to another user, which does not work with the Data reviewer.

Thanks a lot,
Galit
0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
If you have ROW records in the Reviewer table, then you may want to export those to Excel so you can send to the other user.  ROW records will not have an error geometry associated to it, therefore, would not get rendered when symbolizing the Reviewer feature records.

You add a definition query in the Reviewer Table properties to just show the ROW records (ReviewerCategory = 0) and then use the Export Grid to Excel tool in the Options button.
0 Kudos