Urgent....I can't open the map in Operation dashboard!

10-28-2013 11:58 PM
lynnwang
New Contributor II
Hi,

It's very strange this week. When I opened my application in Operation Dashboard, other widgets are ok but the map widget is blank and white. I used other account to login , the problem still exists.
   When I try to create a new application, the Operation Dashboard crashed in the webmap opening process.

Does anyone meet the same problems? 
   And how to fix it?

?lynn
0 Kudos
8 Replies
FernandoBenitez
New Contributor II
Hi Everyone and lynnew82

In Prosis (Colombia Distributor) we have same issue, when We try to load any dashboard in any account this View, load but just the filters or charts, but the webmap doesn´t loaded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28691[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28692[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28693[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
MatthewPetre
New Contributor
We are having similar issues at my Client and based on Event Viewer Logs, we think it may be related to changes with an ArcGIS Online service. 

I hope someone at ESRI can address this ASAP.

Matthew Petre
matthew.petre@logicsolutionsgroup.com
0 Kudos
ShannonPhilippus
New Contributor II
Experiencing the same issue.  Changing the map crashes the dashboard, otherwise the filters and charts load with no map.
0 Kudos
TifPun
by
Occasional Contributor II
Hi all,

The license of the previous Operations Dashboard build has expired and it might be the cause of the issue you are experiencing. The team has pushed a new update last week, could you please uninstall and then reinstall Operations Dashboard from here and see if the problem is resolved?

For more information:
blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2013/10/22/updates-to-the-operations-dashboard-for-arcgis/

Thanks

Tif
0 Kudos
lynnwang
New Contributor II
Hi, all!

Tif is right.
   I uninstalled the dashboard from the control panel and reinstall the software. The problem solved!~!
   The version number did not changed. So is this the problem about the license?
0 Kudos
TifPun
by
Occasional Contributor II
Hi Lynn,

Glad to know it works for you! It is correct that the build number remains the same (i.e. it is still 142).

Thanks and please let us know if you find other issues.

Tif
0 Kudos
WUTTIBOONFA-AMNUAYPOL
Esri Contributor
I just reinstall it but got the problem as "Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed. To install this application, either modify the manifest version for this application or uninstall the preexisting application."

I already install the s/w before start the installation and also current the computer installed .Net framework 4.5.

Have anyone got any idea about problem how to fix it?
0 Kudos
StevenRehbaum
New Contributor
I just reinstall it but got the problem as "Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed. To install this application, either modify the manifest version for this application or uninstall the preexisting application."

I already install the s/w before start the installation and also current the computer installed .Net framework 4.5.

Have anyone got any idea about problem how to fix it?

Same thing just happened to me.  I uninstalled then it failed to install showing same issue.  :mad:

ETA:  A sleuthing coworker of mine discovered that when the build number is the same, Microsoft has a problem with the installation.  Go into C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Apps and delete the 2.0 folder.  This should take care of the issue and let you install successfully.  HTH.
0 Kudos