Understanding subscription status: credits use statistics

10-14-2013 05:04 AM
AleydisG__Pere
Occasional Contributor
I'm trying to understand the reports on credits use in my trial subscription satus page.

I haven't accessed my account in the last 6 days, so I expected to find a horizontal straight line chart for my features storage, but it's not like that at all. The line is fluctuating and it says the features stored yesterday were zero. It even shows tomorrow's storage. Does that have sense?
I've also been checking the total feature services GB stored in my subscription and it doesn't fit the total GB storage shown in the status page. In 12 days I've published some 500Mb feature services but it says it's 1,65GB for this time range. Also, for the time ranges "last 30 days" and "the current month" the storage stated is different. Am I missing something?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
On the 11th, the graph may show a zero credit consumption due to a reporting error.

Credit consumption reflects the average database storage cost across all feature services in the organization for a given unit of time.So, if others in your organization have also published feature services, it would be reflected in the credit consumption. If you are the only one publishing, I'm not sure why you're seeing fluctuations. How much fluctuation is there?

The amount of data you upload is not equal to its size in the database. So uploading a 500MB dataset can yield a 1GB set of tables in the database. Many tables get created to manage the service, it's not just the data itself.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos