Add Data From Map not working

10-09-2013 11:52 AM
BeckyHjelm
New Contributor
When in the arcgis.com map using the add data button and searching for content in my organization is not working. It shows there are 3 results but none of the results show up to add to the map.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
When you say it shows 3 results, what do you mean exactly? Are you doing a search outside of the map and find 3 results?

When you search for layers to add to a web map, only items that are layers that reference services can be found and added from the search for layers option of the map viewer. There is also a checkbox on the Search for layers panel that says "within map area" which mean only layers that fall within the current map area will be listed. You may try unchecking this option of the layer you want is outside of the area you're currently looking at.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
MirBBenesov
New Contributor III
I have the following problem . When I need add a services, I do not see nothing. I must click on Done adding layers and repeat the searching. I am using IE 10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28327[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Can you tell me what item types the three items you expect to see are?

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
MirBBenesov
New Contributor III
Hi Mike, in my case I should see 11 results, but will not be displayed. I have to click on the Add layer and repeat the search. In a second attempt to have layers appear. I use a coordinate system JTSK. See. Image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28389[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Looks like this is a bug. It will be fixed for our December update.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos