Photos from Juno to Arcmap

Jump to solution
09-25-2013 09:46 AM
TracyHutchens
New Contributor
Hello,

I Have taken a bunch of photos with my trimble juno. I would like to bring them in to my arc map so they are in my shapefile. can i do that? and how?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
larryzhang1
New Contributor III
Hello,

I Have taken a bunch of photos with my trimble juno. I would like to bring them in to my arc map so they are in my shapefile. ...

Tracy,

For location-aware photos from Trimble, you can use the relevant GP tool (called ???GeoTaggedPhotosToPoints???) in 10.2 to generate a feature class in FGDB associated with relevant photos, and then load from GDB into ArcMap.

++++++++
By the way, for location-unaware photos, the attachment approach (starting with 10.1) can be used, where all photos should be associated with a ???point??? feature class.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
larryzhang1
New Contributor III
Hello,

I Have taken a bunch of photos with my trimble juno. I would like to bring them in to my arc map so they are in my shapefile. ...

Tracy,

For location-aware photos from Trimble, you can use the relevant GP tool (called ???GeoTaggedPhotosToPoints???) in 10.2 to generate a feature class in FGDB associated with relevant photos, and then load from GDB into ArcMap.

++++++++
By the way, for location-unaware photos, the attachment approach (starting with 10.1) can be used, where all photos should be associated with a ???point??? feature class.
0 Kudos