Conditional independence between two or more raster?

09-19-2013 09:30 PM
SilviaGonzález
New Contributor
I'm working on a project based on the statistical method weights of evidence, is based on the Bayes theorem.

I need to calculate the conditional independence between two or more raster. Arcgis there a tool that can help me?

Please, I need help. thank you very much
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SilviaGonzález
New Contributor
I'm working on a project based on the statistical method weights of evidence, is based on the Bayes theorem.

I need to calculate the conditional independence between two or more raster. Arcgis there a tool that can help me?

Please, I need help. thank you very much
0 Kudos
larryzhang1
New Contributor III
It looks really good question, in particular, related to  geological formation units, geomorphology with hydrogeology (drainage basin, etc.)

And it would be nice if ESRI Geostatistical/Spatial team can help answer...

Regards,

++++++++++
In SAS (& others like S+ or R), the chisq option is used on the tables statement to obtain the test statistic and its associated p-value. And wondering if ArcGIS Geostatistical /spatial statistics  will apply this chisq function onto categorical geoscience layers.

Really eager to get some deep insights on some statistics functions/algorithms on GIS layers (2 or more) to practically support many applications within ArcGIS, especially, over surface layers TIN/DEM for some analysis scenarios ...
0 Kudos