gyetmanesri-ca-esridist

GeoEvent Processor errors

Discussion created by gyetmanesri-ca-esridist Employee on Aug 22, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2017 by ftuang
Hi,

I think that I have a configuration issue with my GeoEvent Processor installation. It was working fine but after installing additional software on the same machine (Portal, Web Adapter instance) it started performing slowly and operations via the manager and designer would time-out. I turned Portal off (stopped the service) and the issue persisted. I re-installed GeoEvent Processor and deleted all of the services, but the issues are still occurring. When I look in the log files I see the error below.

Any suggestions?

2013-08-22 11:49:20,899 | ERROR | rint Extender: 2 | BlueprintContainerImpl           | 15 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.3.2 | Unable to start blueprint container for bundle com.esri.ges.manager.internal-agsconnectionmanager
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Unable to intialize bean agsServerConnectionManagerBean
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:640)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate(BeanRecipe.java:726)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:64)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintRepository.createInstances(BlueprintRepository.java:219)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintRepository.createAll(BlueprintRepository.java:147)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.instantiateEagerComponents(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:631)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.doRun(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:337)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl.run(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:230)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_17]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.StringReader.<init>(StringReader.java:50)[:1.7.0_17]
at org.codehaus.jackson.JsonFactory.createJsonParser(JsonFactory.java:636)
at org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.readTree(ObjectMapper.java:1542)
at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection.authenticate(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:1803)
at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection.afterPropertiesSet(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:151)
at com.esri.ges.manager.datastore.agsconnection.internal.ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.convertFromWrapper(ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.java:97)
at com.esri.ges.manager.datastore.agsconnection.internal.ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.getArcGISServerConnections(ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.java:240)
at com.esri.ges.manager.datastore.agsconnection.internal.ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.init(ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.java:42)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.7.0_17]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[:1.7.0_17]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.7.0_17]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)[:1.7.0_17]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:225)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:838)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:638)[15:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.3.2]
... 15 more

Outcomes