Where can I find the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor 10.2 SDK?

08-14-2013 10:17 AM
HanochKalmanovich
Esri Contributor
The ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor SDK is deployed as a zip file, which is included with the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor 10.2 Final package file, and is extracted to the same location the installer files are extracted to:

1. For the Windows version the package file is the 'GeoEvent_Processor_for_Server_102_135749.exe' file, and the default extract folder is (and can be modified by the user):

• [YOUR_DOCUMENTS_FOLDER]\ArcGIS 10.2\ArcGISGeoEventProcessor\SDK\GeoEventProcessor-SDK-10.2.zip

• For the Linux version the package file is the 'GeoEvent_Processor_for_Server_102_136083.tar.gz' file, which is manually extracted to a folder chosen by the user:

• [EXTRACT_FOLDER]/ArcGISGeoEventProcessor/SDK/GeoEventProcessor-SDK-10.2.zip

The SDK 'GeoEventProcessor-SDK-10.2.zip' file includes the library files, samples, javadoc api reference, and the Developer Guide doc.
    0 Kudos
    2 Replies
    DennisGeasan
    Occasional Contributor II
    The description for the location of SDK as written in this post and in Server help is confusing.  I installed ArcGIS Server 10.2 and the GeoEvent Processor Extension using the ISO file downloaded from the ESRI Customer Care Portal.   I mounted the ISO file to a virtual DVD drive in VMware 10.x.  If you mount the ISO file like I did then use Windows explorer and browse to <CD-DVD DRIVE LETTER>:\GeoEventProcessor\SDK\GeoEventProcessor-SDK-10.2.zip" . You can also use the utility named 7Zip to extract the ISO file to a windows folder.  The SDK can then be located at ..\ArcGIS_Server_Ent_Windows_102_134934\GeoEventProcessor\SDK\GeoEventProcessor-SDK-10.2.zip.

Dennis Geasan
    GIS Technologies.
    0 Kudos
    GeoEventTeam
    New Contributor
    Update:
    Starting with the 10.2.1 release, the SDK is now installed by the installer as an "sdk" sub-folder under the GeoEvent Processor install folder.

Hanoch Kalmanovich
    GeoEvent Team
    0 Kudos