Access ArcGIS Online for Organizations through Enterprise Login

Jump to solution
08-14-2013 06:17 AM
KasperLidén_Kjærbo
New Contributor II
Hi,

I'm using Enterprise login for ArcGIS Online for Organizations - it seems to me that only access through a browser is working with Enterprise login and no Enterprise login is supported in the ArcGIS and Collector iOS applications or in Operation Dashboard. It might be the complete suite of products that does not support Enterprise login except web browser access... Is that really the case???

Is it a setting I'm missing somewhere? Or how/when can my company truly utilize the ArcGIS Online for Organizations?

- Kasper
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Kasper,

Currently ArcMap and Esri Maps for Office support Enterprise Logins. Updates are coming for the other apps that will allow you to use Enterprise Logins.

Cheers,
Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TimWitt
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Kasper,

Currently ArcMap and Esri Maps for Office support Enterprise Logins. Updates are coming for the other apps that will allow you to use Enterprise Logins.

Cheers,
Andrew
0 Kudos
dkav
by
Occasional Contributor
How does one do it within ArcMap 10.2? I don't get the option to chose my login provider.

Hi Kasper,

Cheers,
Andrew
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Darren,

You can set your organization url as the Portal in the ArcGIS Desktop Administrator, on the Advanced tab. Did you already do this?

Thanks,
Andrew
0 Kudos
dkav
by
Occasional Contributor
No. Thanks for the answer.

For others, more info can be found on the Managing portal connections from ArcGIS for Desktop help page.

Hi Darren,

You can set your organization url as the Portal in the ArcGIS Desktop Administrator, on the Advanced tab. Did you already do this?

Thanks,
Andrew
0 Kudos