MattOKeeffe

Customisation of information panel in CE Web Viewer

Discussion created by MattOKeeffe on Aug 6, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2013 by MattOKeeffe
I can't find any information about this in the help file, forums or elsewhere online.

When I click on an object in the CE Web Viewer I'd like to define the content which is returned in the information panel.  Essentially there are five things which I (as the author of the web scene) need to control:

1. I want to hide particular attributes which are associated with the object (held in both GDB and shapefile) so that they aren't displayed in the information panel.
2. I want to control the order of the attributes in the list (which currently don't resemble the order in the GDB/shape).
3. I want the ability to format particular attributes. I'd like, for example, to be able to place a dollar sign and comma separation in a number representing currency.
4. I want the ability to use aliases for field names - particularly necessary for shapefiles where fields names mean nothing to anyone except the data owner.
5. The 'name of selected object' which is automatically returned by CE Web Viewer.  Currently this says 'Shape_27', etc. but it would be better if I could use an attribute (or an expression combining two or more attributes) from the object here.  If not, I'd at least like to be able to turn it off.  And the 'Properties' section which gives me the elevation and height.

Thanks,

Matt

Outcomes