featureLayer dataChanged

Jump to solution
07-30-2013 02:55 PM
VIKRANTKRISHNA
New Contributor III
[featureLayer dataChanged] method is removed correct? . I am little confused because is see that in document for "Information rich pop-ups" section https://developers.arcgis.com/en/ios/guide/working-with-web-map-popups.htm, or is this section is for old 2.3.1 version?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArtemisFili
Esri Contributor
Yes, this is correct. DataChanged has been removed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArtemisFili
Esri Contributor
Yes, this is correct. DataChanged has been removed.
0 Kudos
DarrenMackiewicz
Occasional Contributor
So, what replaced it?
I am adding a new feature to my map, and then if I go into the form again without exiting the app, it's not refreshed properly, and thinks there is no Object ID, so it adds the feature again.
0 Kudos
YueWu1
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Darren,

Method dataChanged has been removed. The map display will update automatically if you add or remove a graphic, or change a graphic by modifying its attributes, assigning it a new symbol or a new geometry. However, there may be cases when you modify objects associated with the graphic, but not the graphic itself. For example, changing properties on a graphic's symbol, or changing the shape of a graphic's geometry. In such cases, the map display will not update automatically. To ensure that the graphic is redrawn, assign the modified symbol or geometry back to the graphic.

Please check this URL Release notes for 10.1.1 under the "AGSGraphicsLayer" subtitle you can find the expatiation.

Also, you can take this FeatureLayerEditingSample on Github as an example to see how [PHP]-(void)popupsContainer:(id<AGSPopupsContainer>)popupsContainer didFinishEditingForPopup:(AGSPopup*)popup{[/PHP] handle the method.

Hope those information can help.

Best Regards,
0 Kudos