Identify Not Returning All Layers on iPad

07-29-2013 12:06 PM
CyndieEnfinger
New Contributor
I have an application that is using a popup to display identify results.  In Internet Explorer, if I click on a water valve, it will return results for the water valve and any other identified items in the tolerance area.  On an iPad, however, I can tap directly on top of the same water valve and it will not return results.  I do get other identify results from the same map service (ie. Water Mains) and it will return results for things like buildings that are fairly distant from where I tapped.  Increasing the tolerance makes no difference.

This is an internal application behind a firewall and will be used on iPads, so I haven't tested it on other mobile devices and don't have a need to, so not sure what would happen on an android.

With firebug lite, I can see that the layer is queried and it returns a 200 OK result, but I'm unable to see the JSON response, so I don't know what was returned.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CyndieEnfinger
New Contributor
I know believe this to be a Safari issue.  I downloaded a tool to analyze the http requests/responses on my iPad.  Inside that app all the layers are returned, it is only within Safari that they are not.
0 Kudos