darklord99

Is there anyone can help me on WMTS services accessing problem with ArcGIS iOS SDK?

Discussion created by darklord99 on Jun 29, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 17, 2013 by NSager-esristaff
I have downloaded the latest ArcGIS iOS SDK and i was trying to modify the demo to access a WMTS service, my code is posted as below:
- (void)viewDidLoad {
    [super viewDidLoad];

// set the delegate for the map view
 self.mapView.layerDelegate = self;

//create an instance of a tiled map service layer
// AGSTiledMapServiceLayer *tiledLayer = [[AGSTiledMapServiceLayer alloc] initWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:kTiledMapServiceURL]];
// 
// //Add it to the map view
// [self.mapView addMapLayer:tiledLayer withName:@"Tiled Layer"];
    wmtsSrv = [[AGSWMTSInfo alloc] initWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:kWMTSMapServiceURL]];
    wmtsSrv.delegate = self;

//release to avoid memory leaks

//create an instance of a dynmaic map layer
// self.dynamicLayer = [[AGSDynamicMapServiceLayer alloc] initWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:kDynamicMapServiceURL]];
// 
// //set visible layers
// self.dynamicLayer.visibleLayers = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:[NSNumber numberWithInt:2], nil];
// 
// //name the layer. This is the name that is displayed if there was a property page, tocs, etc...
// [self.mapView addMapLayer:self.dynamicLayer withName:@"Dynamic Layer"];
// 
// //set transparency
// self.dynamicLayer.opacity = 0.2;
}

- (void)wmtsInfoDidLoad:(AGSWMTSInfo *)wmtsInfo
{
    AGSWMTSLayerInfo *wmtsLayerInfo = [wmtsInfo.layerInfos objectAtIndex:0];
    wmtsLayerInfo.tileMatrixSet = @"TileMatrixSet_0";

AGSSpatialReference *spatialRef = [[AGSSpatialReference alloc] initWithWKID:4326];
    AGSWMTSLayer *wmtsLayer = [wmtsInfo wmtsLayerWithLayerInfo:wmtsLayerInfo andSpatialReference:spatialRef];

[self.mapView addMapLayer:wmtsLayer withName:@"WMTS Layer"];
}

after running the code above, i can only see the grid view without any tile images, so is there anyone can help me on this?

Thanks in advance!!

Outcomes