anewber4

Collector app identifies background layer

Discussion created by anewber4 on Jun 19, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2013 by anewber4
I'm working on creating a simple web map for the collector app to update information on stormwater outfalls for our city. So far I've included the outfalls as a hosted feature service and the city limits as a background layer for our field staff to get their bearings - the city limits are also a hosted feature service.

I have configured the pop-up for the outfalls and completely disabled the pop-up for the city limits in the ArcGIS Online web map, yet in the collector app, when I tap the screen it identifies the city limits feature first and not the outfalls. I can cycle through the identified features and get to the outfall features, but I know this will confuse the field staff so I do not want any information to come up on the city limits at all - only the outfalls. If info must come up on the city limits, I would rather that the outfalls come up first as the identified feature. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious here? I would think that disabling the pop up in ArcGIS Online would take care of it, but it doesn't seem to work.

Outcomes