AnsweredAssumed Answered

Printing with AGS 10.0

Question asked by weiland00 on Jun 6, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 by weiland00
I have searched for an answer for this but all of the discussions on printing focus on the new printTask method using v10.1.  Perhaps this has been answered in the old forums but I can't find anything anymore.

Basically, I have a web report that is query results in a table and a map.  The map is simply zoomed into the query results and the map includes the hybrid basemap, local high resolution imagery when zoomed in, and a couple of vector based layers. 

Everything looks great in the browser but when I attempt to print the page, only the vector layers print, the raster layers won't print.  This happens when i send the page to a printer and when I print to pdf using acrobat's print object.  Currently, I am using a simple javascript method and I am stuck using AGS v10.0 and IE8 (no choice in the matter for now):

<A HREF="javascript:window.print()">Print Page</A>

I don't know if it's the print method or something else (CSS) that is causing this.  Is there something I can use with AGS v10.0 to print out the map including the raster layers or is the only solution to upgrade my AGS to v10.1 and use the printTask?

Thank you,

Outcomes