gleavets

Geoplatform pop-up boxes

Discussion created by gleavets on May 28, 2013
Latest reply on May 29, 2013 by gleavets
I am working on displaying some information for a co-worker and my only option is to use geoplatform.  I have an excel sheet that contains addresses, and a list of projects that are going on at each location along with other various descriptions of each project.  I have no problem getting the information onto the map based on its location but the problem lies within the pop-up boxes. 

There are multiple locations in which there is more than one project going on.  What I cannot figure out, it how to put all of that information into one pop-up box without it becoming a cumbersome mess.  Ideally, I would like to be able to scroll through multiple pages of pop-ups within the same screen and at the same location.  Unfortunately the box will only display the last section of information from the excel file.

I have thought about creating separate links for each project, but that would be too much redirection if you wanted to just casually scroll through them.  I am vey unfamiliar with this program and have worked significantly more with ArcMap and other related programs.  I know that geoplatform is pretty limited but I would imagine that is capable of doing this.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Outcomes