Legend dijit support for Annotation layer

Jump to solution
05-13-2013 05:55 AM
NageshNangi
New Contributor
In version 3.4, Legend dijit is unable to generate legend when map service contains annotation layer. In older version 3.1, it was working fine. Is it a known issue?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulLeedham
New Contributor III
Managed to resolve my issue by referencing the 3.5 version--I realize that this is not officially released but it did the trick for me.
Thanks,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShreyasVakil
Occasional Contributor II
Hi Nagesh,

It is a know issue at v3.4. The legend dijit fails to load when making use of ArcGIS Dynamic Map Service with annotation layer. Unfortunately there is no workaround documented at this point.

Thanks,
Shreyas
0 Kudos
PaulLeedham
New Contributor III
I am also experiencing this issue.  It works fine in 3.3 but when targeting the 3.4 version of the API it crashes the legend  when attempting to load any map services with annotations.  I am also running 10.1 SP1.  Do you guys think you will have a work around for this or will you wait until 3.5 to resolve the issue?
Thanks,
0 Kudos
PaulLeedham
New Contributor III
Managed to resolve my issue by referencing the 3.5 version--I realize that this is not officially released but it did the trick for me.
Thanks,
0 Kudos
NageshNangi
New Contributor
Thank you friends for confirming my doubt. Do you have any clue when 3.5 is releasing?
0 Kudos
ShreyasVakil
Occasional Contributor II
It should be officially releasing soon (Maybe in a week or two). You can still reference the new api and get this to work. Just change the version number in your existing code to 3.5.
0 Kudos