Crash within AGSSimpleMarkerSymbol

04-30-2013 05:18 AM
ChrisJenkins1
New Contributor
Hi,

I am experiencing a periodic crash that seems to occur within the [AGSSimpleMarkerSymbol drawGraphic:atX:y:inContext:] method, any ideas why?

Here is the backtrace for the latest crash:

0 ...  libRIP.A.dylib  ripc_Render + 21
2  libRIP.A.dylib  ripc_DrawPath + 342
3  CoreGraphics  CGContextDrawPath + 148
4  FlightMaps  AGSSimpleMarkerSymbol.mm line 213 -[AGSSimpleMarkerSymbol drawGraphic:atX:y:inContext:]
5  FlightMaps AGSMarkerSymbol.mm line 112 -[AGSMarkerSymbol layer]
6  FlightMaps AGSMarkerSymbol.mm line 255 -[AGSMarkerSymbol baseDrawGraphic:atX:y:inContext:]
7  FlightMaps AGSMarkerSymbol.mm line 132 -[AGSMarkerSymbol drawGraphic:inContext:forEnvelope:atResolution:]
8  FlightMaps AGSGraphicsLayerDrawingOperation.m line 185 -[AGSGraphicsLayerDrawingOperation main]
9  Foundation  -[__NSOperationInternal start] + 840
10  Foundation  __block_global_6 + 102
11 ...  libdispatch.dylib  _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 10
14  libsystem_c.dylib  _pthread_wqthread + 360
0 Kudos
2 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Can you please let us know sequence of events when this is happening? A reproducible sample app will be best to investigate.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
ChrisJenkins1
New Contributor
Hi Nimesh,

it's very hard to say what the sequence of events are because a. it's periodic, and b. the stack trace doesn't link to any part of my app's code. It seems to be caused by tapping a marker on the map, which shows a callout. I'm afraid I cannot supply a sample app due to confidentiality, but given the infrequent nature of the bug that might not prove all that helpful anyway. I was sort of hoping that you could let me know what is occurring at line 213 of AGSMarkerSymbol so I can figure out whether it is my usage of the SDK that is at fault.

Cheers
0 Kudos