ArcGis Server 10.1 SP1 error 324

Jump to solution
04-29-2013 11:30 PM
FedorNovikov
New Contributor II
Didnt find answer for my question in forums.

I had installed server on new computer (Windows 7) with sp1 and every thing was fine. Then I tryed to install SDE on 2012 MS SQL Server. And this worked ok. Then our company needs MS SQL 2008, and we have a lot problems with this. So after installing and unninstaling programms and features it started to work, but ArcGis server dont work now.
Browser: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)
Windows services: ArcGIS server working

try to reinstall, it is not working. Errors the same. Fiddler says that there areno server response.
Can someone help with this weird problem?
My system: IIS8, Windows7 sp1 x64, MSSQL 2012, Visual Studio 2012, ArcGis 10.1, ArcGis for WPF, ArcGis SDE, ArcGis Server.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FedorNovikov
New Contributor II
Have you read my messages? I had attached files before.

I solved problem with my colleagues. All you need to change IP port from 6080 to another.
You need to do it here ArcGIS\Server\framework\runtime\tomcat\conf\server.xml and here ArcGIS\Server\framework\etc\machine-config.xml.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BubbaHey
Occasional Contributor III
Are you using Chrome? That sounds like a Chrome error not ArcGIS.  Try Internet Explorer. IF same error, try running ArcGIS > ArcGIS 10.1 Server > Configure ArcGIS Server Account
0 Kudos
FedorNovikov
New Contributor II
Yes I use Chrome. And the same error occurs on IE. Because there no server started.. I founded log files, and attached them to this post.
0 Kudos
BubbaHey
thanks. nothing obvious in the logs (to me).

What steps are you taking to get this error?

Also see:

Database connections in ArcGIS for Desktop
http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#/Geodatabase_connections_in_ArcGIS_Desktop/...
0 Kudos
BubbaHey
Did re-running Configure ArcGIS Server account wizard help?
0 Kudos
ThomasMontefusco
Occasional Contributor II
Yes, please post your workflow.  If you go to Computer Management > Services and restart ArcGIS service do you get any errors?
0 Kudos
FedorNovikov
New Contributor II
I try to re-install ArcGIS, re-config ArcGISserver account and restart ArcGIS services. Its all have no errors. But did not help me.
Strange thing that C:\arcgisserver\config-store, directories and logs is empty
0 Kudos
BubbaHey
When do you get this error? Server Manager? Rest?

If you can post the logs from:  C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\framework\etc\service\logs that may help.
0 Kudos
FedorNovikov
New Contributor II
Have you read my messages? I had attached files before.

I solved problem with my colleagues. All you need to change IP port from 6080 to another.
You need to do it here ArcGIS\Server\framework\runtime\tomcat\conf\server.xml and here ArcGIS\Server\framework\etc\machine-config.xml.

Thanks
0 Kudos
BubbaHey
HA! Actually I had before, and forgot, just read the last few posts
0 Kudos