How to instal ArcGIS 9.3 in Windows 7 32 bit

Jump to solution
03-06-2013 10:24 PM
ifafajarika
New Contributor
hello,
good evening
i want to ask how to instal ArcGIS 9.3 in windows 7 32 bit?
before i have instal in my computer...but arcgis can not run...
how can should i do?
thanks for watching my comment...and i always waiting reply for my problem
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor
You can definitely install ArcGIS 9.3 on Windows 7 32 bit. I would check into the system requirements and see if you are missing something. Otherwise, are you getting an error message, or what is causing you to not be able to install it?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
Are you able to acquire a more current version of ArcGIS?

It would probably be better to upgrade, if this is a possibility, then to install ArcGIS 9.3.  I'm not sure if ArcGIS 9.3 will work in Windows 7 as my organization only installed ArcGIS 10.0 on Windows 7 machines.
0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor
You can definitely install ArcGIS 9.3 on Windows 7 32 bit. I would check into the system requirements and see if you are missing something. Otherwise, are you getting an error message, or what is causing you to not be able to install it?
0 Kudos
ifafajarika
New Contributor
thanks for the reply
is already installed in Windows 7 32 bit but it appears an error message like "cannot connect to license server system and the license server manager has not been started yet. FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570". whether the license I have already expired?
0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
Lucas:

Thank you for confirming that ArcGIS v9.3.1 can be installed in a Windows 7 environment.  I was only speaking about the environment where I have worked in with Windows 7 and no lower than ArcGIS Desktop v10.0.
0 Kudos
sylvialeggette
New Contributor

"Hello, I am an Instructional Technology Facilitator in Jackson Public Schools in Jackson, MS."

0 Kudos