kmeseck

Geospatial Modelling Environment & R

Discussion created by kmeseck on Mar 5, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 8, 2013 by jevans02
Hi,

I'm relatively new to R and the Geospatial Modelling Environment (GME tools) that I'm using but quite used to Arc. I've been trying to use the "Distance Among Points" tool in GME (the code is below) but I keep getting the following two errors: Error: The command text could not be interpreted. Please check the syntax of the command. Error: An important error has occurred. Please include the information below if you submit a query about this error. Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

I have no idea what's wrong with my syntax, especially since the GME has a very good gui. And I realize that the OutOfMemoryException might be caused by one of many things. Essentially, any help would be greatly appreciated.

pointdistances(in="C:\All Data Files\My Documents All\My Documents\SDSU\Thesis\Data\GPS Data All\GIS\Model\ModelOutput\New File Geodatabase.gdb!PresEquiDist", fld="OBJECTID", out="C:\All Data Files\My Documents All\My Documents\SDSU\Thesis\Data\GPS Data All\GIS\Model\ModelOutput\GMEoutput\GMEpointDist2", in2="C:\All Data Files\My Documents All\My Documents\SDSU\Thesis\Data\GPS Data All\GIS\Model\ModelOutput\New File Geodatabase.gdb!RasttoPoint", fld2="OBJECTID");

-Kristin

Outcomes