System Designer Workflows and Mapping to Applications

03-05-2013 07:04 AM
LorneDmitruk
New Contributor III
Hi,

I've been doing a some work with the System Designer tool and I was wondering if it's possible to map a workflow to more than one application. For example I have a workflow that draws an image from an image service. I would like to use this workflow in several applications. As near as I can tell it appears you only map one workflow to one one application indicating the workflow would have to be copied and renamed for each application I would to use it in. Is my assumption correct?

Cheers!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
WaelYahya
New Contributor
You mean operation to workflow mapping ...

Please send the steps with screenshots if possible ....
0 Kudos
LorneDmitruk
New Contributor III
You mean operation to workflow mapping ...

Please send the steps with screenshots if possible ....

Here's what I'm trying to do, I have a couple of existing applications as shown below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

And the existing operations workflow and operation

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22405[/ATTACH]

Here's the current workflow operation to software service association

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22406[/ATTACH]

So the View imagery operation is mapped to the google earth application.

What I would like to be able to do is map the view imagery operation to the pipe access web application in addition to the google earth application. However when I access the pipe access web software service with the view pipeline imagery operation the operation to software service map shows the google earth mapping.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22407[/ATTACH]

So I'm not sure how to proceed at this point. Can I just add the pipe access web to the operation as below and would it be a valid configuration?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22409[/ATTACH]

Or do I have create a new workflow with the appropriate operations for pipe access web?
0 Kudos