Workflow Manage Custom Step Error

02-06-2013 11:40 AM
KevinArmstrong
New Contributor
I am trying to create a custom Workflow Manager step that uses the DefenseMappingSteps.CreateChildJobsAdvancedStep Custom Step Object.  Unfortunately, when I run the custom step I get an error saying "Invalid database name [WMXDB:WMX:GridFeatures]". This is because I am trying to use the OverlapFeatureClassName argument.  In the Step Type Properties dialog the text in the Arguments field currently says: /aoiOverlapFeatureClassName:"WMXDB:WMX:GridFeatures".  Can someone please point out what I am doing incorrectly?  The only help document I can find (http://help.arcgis.com/EN/arcgisdesktop/10.0/help/index.html#//0105000002v8000000) says that the argument should be a "fully qualified feature class name" which I thought this was.  I am using Workflow Manager 10 Build 379.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
KevinArmstrong
New Contributor
After further experimentation, I found that this parameter does not have to be a "<fully qualified feature class name> " as I understood it from the help document, but rather just the name of a feature class in the job's Data Workspace database.
0 Kudos