rocksthehouse24

Bug - map only displays 1st feature from results when querying feature layer in 3.3

Discussion created by rocksthehouse24 on Feb 6, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2013 by DSwingley-esristaff
I have some code which queries a feature layer from my geodatabase and displays the results on a map.
With v2.0 it works fine but with 3.3 it only displays the first feature returned by the query.
So it looks like a bug. I saw another post that said this can happen if you don't have unique ObjectIDs but I have checked and they are all unique anyway (even if this is the case it would be a pretty rubbish way to report this problem!). I have also checked that the query is returning the correct number of features.

Thanks.

Outcomes