QueryTask limit

02-06-2013 12:35 AM
ManojrajTeli
Occasional Contributor II
Is there any limit for the number of features returned by query task.Since I have service which when configured for 1000 records returns the result but when same service is configured to return the records say 2000 then it neither returns the record nor it throws a exception.Is there any limit i have to set explicitly.Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SunilPalkar
Occasional Contributor
Yes there is limit of 100 records but you can change in Server manager page (in which service properties ) . Please check the screen shot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21490[/ATTACH]

thanks..

Is there any limit for the number of features returned by query task.Since I have service which when configured for 1000 records returns the result but when same service is configured to return the records say 2000 then it neither returns the record nor it throws a exception.Is there any limit i have to set explicitly.Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
ManojrajTeli
Occasional Contributor II
Thanks For the reply Sunil I am configuring the server to return number of records but it is not working for 2000 records.
0 Kudos
SunilPalkar
Occasional Contributor
Actually Its working for me..if possible please put your code in JS fiddle..Did you get any error message in Firebug window ??

Put some alert in your code specially where you are using the layer to display attribute info. window ..I guess there you  will get the issue..Check the REST service and query to to the particular record i.e "1600"..

Try this and let me know..all the best : )
0 Kudos