Firefox 18 and Draw Toolbar

02-04-2013 08:16 AM
MarcusBush
New Contributor
I'm working on an app using 3.3 of the API and uses a draw toolbar.

I noticed some bugs, I came to check the documentation to see if anything had changed and noticed the same bugs on the API sample page for draw toolbar:
http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/javascript/arcgis/samples/graphics_add/index.html

Poly lines and tooltips aren't showing up during the drawing process, and sometimes after the fact, as in the case of polyline.. you can go through the motions and sometimes see what should be the final result.

Anyone noticed this and have a possible fix or work-around?

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
8 Replies
MarcusBush
New Contributor
Hoping a "Reply" moves this up..
0 Kudos
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor
I tried this in FF 18.0.1 and I don't think I'm seeing what you're seeing. I can see Polylines and tooltips as I draw them. What version of FF are you seeing this in?
0 Kudos
MarcusBush
New Contributor
FF 18.0.1 also, using the link I posted, after hitting buttons polyline, polygon, etc.  Same behavior in my app.
0 Kudos
derekswingley1
Frequent Contributor
Can you post some code to reproduce? I'm not able to see this with the draw toolbar sample.
0 Kudos
MarcusBush
New Contributor
Derek,  I clicked your link and get the same behavior.  It must be something on my end.  I re-installed Firefox and still the same thing.  I now have a better direction to investigate, thank you two for trying it out.
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
tested in 19 working fine.  Any errors in Firebug?
0 Kudos
MarcusBush
New Contributor
Forgive me, where did you get 19?  I'm still finding 18.0.1 as the latest.
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
beta channel
0 Kudos