Disable ArcGIS online

01-14-2013 06:40 PM
DanielMak
New Contributor II
How to disable ArcGIS online popup window? I have done the search but could to find any tips for it.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlexeyTereshenkov
Regular Contributor III
Hi,

Do you refer to removing pop-up windows you get when clicking map features in ArcGIS.com viewer? Then please take a look here: http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#/Enabling_and_removing_pop_up_windows/01w10...
0 Kudos
DanielMak
New Contributor II
I don't have Internet connection on my workstation and I need to disable the ArcGIS online login popup window. Any tips are welcome and thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
DanielMak
New Contributor II
My ArcMap keep crashing and it may related to ArcGIS online. It is fine on one of my VMs as ArcGIS says no Internet connection. This is why I need to disable the ArcGIS online feature.
0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor
I assume you're on 10.1, so if you install SP1 for 10.1, you can right click on the icon in the Task Bar and go to the Properties, and uncheck the box to Enable ArcGIS Connection.
0 Kudos
DanielMak
New Contributor II
I assume you're on 10.1, so if you install SP1 for 10.1, you can right click on the icon in the Task Bar and go to the Properties, and uncheck the box to Enable ArcGIS Connection.

You are right but I haven't got sp1. Is another way to do so?
0 Kudos
DanielMak
New Contributor II
Just find the way to foolish ArcGIS.

Just adding this "HomeServerURLFile" value name to HKCU\software\ESRI\ArcGIS Online\SignIn in the Windows Registry.
0 Kudos