Dojo datagrid help

01-08-2013 05:53 AM
DeminHu
New Contributor
I am a beginner with JavaScript API and dojo tools. I am looking for some sample code or help about a datagrid with my urgent task.

I  make a selection on  a featurelayer, then I get IDs,  with WCF service, I query a table from another database with these IDs ( one-many realtionship), I need to dispaly   and update the query results through WCF.
The results will be a table  about 20 fields, all these fileds need to be dispalyed as textbox, dropdown list ( select),hyperlink, date picker etc. then the user will update table by input the textbox, changing the selection from the dropdownbox, picking a new date.

How I bind the result to the dojo datagrid with textbox, dropdownlist, datepicker, hyperlinks dynamically and asychrinously update the table ?

and also if it is possible in Javascript? the users open the map, render the feature layers according to their own preference , next time, no matter where  he open the map, the feature layer will be displayed  as his last setting , different users are different(  in Silverlight, all these are very easy, but I really  don't know how in Javascript).

Many thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
cristiBJ
New Contributor III
Start from this example, make it work, then change it to your map.

http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/javascript/arcgis/jssamples/#search/ query.objectId
0 Kudos