AnsweredAssumed Answered

Installation Errors 1310 & 1334

Question asked by elizasf on Jan 7, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2013 by elizasf
Hi,
I get these errors if I try to install the latest versions of either ArcHydro or HEC-GeoRAS:

Error 1310.Error writing to file: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\1.txt. Verify that you have access to that directory. <Abort> <Retry> <Ignore>
Error 1334.The file 'unmergearcmaplog.log.CF6DDCFF_31A4_470B_AC17_E5A1A948F631' cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file 'Data1.cab'. This could indicate a network error, and error reading from the C... <OK>

I used to have the beta version of HEC-GeoRAS for 10.0 installed, but I am trying to upgrade.  I have uninstalled HEC-GeoRAS, HEC-GeoHMS, APFramework, ArcHydro, etc. and I ran ApRegWork.exe to clean out the registry. 

I also tried reinstalling ArcGIS since the installation package is trying to access a file in that folder.  I did have a 1.txt file in the folder indicated, but it's no longer there after the reinstall.

I also can't reinstall the beta version of HEC-GeoRAS for 10.0; getting the same errors.

Any idea what may be going on here?  Anything I can try to get the install to work?  Please, any help is much appreciated.  I really need to get GeoRAS back.  Thanks in advance.

Outcomes