Success!

12-11-2012 06:37 AM
StevenGriffith
New Contributor III
Over the last several months, I've asked a number of relatively obscure questions and (not surprisingly) received even fewer answers. However, by dint of the genius that is perseverance, the first beta of my site is publicly available. Check it out at

http://www.sloplanning.org/PermitViewMap 

This is site brings together data from our ArcGIS 10.1 server with our permitting platform and presents both permit and land use data in a map-oriented form. Comments welcome at sgriffith@co.slo.ca.us.

Steve G.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulBushore
Occasional Contributor
Hey Steve,

Will look at it more closely later, but I like the layout of the map.  One thing I noticed is that I am able to create multiple graphic search boxes.  Once you place one down, you can place another, then another etc.  I do not know if this is by design or not, but thought I would bring it up.

Best wishes!
0 Kudos
StevenGriffith
New Contributor III
Begin able to search using multiple graphics is absolutely by design. For example, you could put a line down each side of a street to search all properties on a street.

Thanks for the comments!

Steve G.
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
LOoks nice and clean.  However, from a UI standpoint, the large Icon at the top and white space along the sides makes it feel like wasted space, I.E. your map (the focus) could be much bigger.
0 Kudos
KeG
by
New Contributor II
very nice. i like it alot. may even dip into some of the source if you don't mind.
and i like that you locked down your ags manager - i always check that when someone posts a site link just to be sure.
0 Kudos
Zeke
by
Regular Contributor III
Looks nice, but not all the other pages seem to be working. For example, clicking the Home tab on some of the inside pages doesn't seem to do anything.
0 Kudos