Represent joined data in Info window (ArcGIS JSAPI 3.1)

11-07-2012 01:43 AM
SunilPalkar
Occasional Contributor
Hello All

Currently I am facing following problem

I have joined  the sql server data base to my shape files ( In ArcGIS Desktop using �??join�?� option)and published on ArcGIS Server and working on  REST service in Java script api

After joining the tables to the map�?� all columns are changed. Let us say info.id, attr_name.ratio etc.
Therefore, when I am using info window option I cannot use �??info.id�?� it is considering only �??info�?� it gives an error if I used �??info.id�?�.

Any help will be great... thanks in advance : )

Software�??s: ArcGIS DT 10.1 and Server 10.1

Code Sample:
var featureLayer = new esri.layers.FeatureLayer("http://<my server> :6080/arcgis/rest/services/type/MapServer/1", {
         // mode: esri.layers.FeatureLayer.MODE_SNAPSHOT,
          mode: esri.layers.FeatureLayer.MODE_ONDEMAND,
          infoTemplate:popupTemplate,
          outFields: ['info' , 'attr_name']
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ManojrajTeli
Occasional Contributor II
I faced same situation when i used relational table and joined to my feature class. Each attribute the qualifier name consisting of
<Database Name>.<Schema>.<Table Name>.<Attribute>  example "EngESRI.DBO.tbdata.DataID"  . In this case we should use entire name in the outfield list and pass same name to the infobox that we have used in outfield outfield.
0 Kudos
SunilPalkar
Occasional Contributor
I faced same situation when i used relational table and joined to my feature class. Each attribute the qualifier name consisting of
<Database Name>.<Schema>.<Table Name>.<Attribute>  example "EngESRI.DBO.tbdata.DataID"  . In this case we should use entire name in the outfield list and pass same name to the infobox that we have used in outfield outfield.

Thanks for your reply..I will check out and let you know..
0 Kudos