Job AOI - Map View and AOI tabs

Jump to solution
10-06-2012 03:44 AM
MikeJohnson2
New Contributor
Greetings,

1. Where does the Map View Tab in the Work Flow manager Jobs query retrieve the information to display jobs on the map ie (database/tables)?

2. Can job AOI information be displayed on the AOI tab automatically from job information? If so where can I find some sample code.

3. Where can I find some "how-to" type documentation for a developer?

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jean-GabrielHasbani
New Contributor II
Hello,

Greetings,

1. Where does the Map View Tab in the Work Flow manager Jobs query retrieve the information to display jobs on the map ie (database/tables)?

In WMX administrator, right click on your repository, right click on it, then Workflow Manager System Settings then Map Views. You can define your map at the same place as other maps (AOI, job mxd)

2. Can job AOI information be displayed on the AOI tab automatically from job information? If so where can I find some sample code.

No need to code anything. In your AOI mxd, add and join your JTX_JOB_AOI layer with the JTX_JOB table (by JobID) and eventually your extended properties, then filter by whatever you want ("end_date is null" is a good start).

Jean

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean-GabrielHasbani
New Contributor II
Hello,

Greetings,

In WMX administrator, right click on your repository, right click on it, then Workflow Manager System Settings then Map Views. You can define your map at the same place as other maps (AOI, job mxd)

No need to code anything. In your AOI mxd, add and join your JTX_JOB_AOI layer with the JTX_JOB table (by JobID) and eventually your extended properties, then filter by whatever you want ("end_date is null" is a good start).

Jean
0 Kudos