Xcode 4.5 and ArcGIS Runtime SDK

Jump to solution
09-17-2012 09:27 AM
JhonathanDavila
New Contributor
I´m using xcode 4.5 GM and when change the zoom of map the app crash with this message
Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'CALayerInvalidGeometry', reason: 'CALayer position contains NaN: [nan nan]'
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi All,

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS v2.3.2 Released : iOS 6 support for your apps

Note:
Make sure to remove the armv7s entry (if it exists) from the Valid Architectures setting of your XCode project. This entry is automatically added by XCode 4.5 for new projects.The setting is meant to optimize the application binary for iPhone 5???s A6 processor, but the ArcGIS library currently does not include an armv7s slice.

Regards,
Nimesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Thank you for reporting. We're aware of this issue and will release a fix soon.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
JamesRichards1
Occasional Contributor
How are you zooming the map? My app does not crash when zooming programmatically or via pinch zoom / double tap / two finger tap. I'd like to know how to reproduce the error so I can make sure my code is not susceptible. Thanks.
0 Kudos
JhonathanDavila
New Contributor
How are you zooming the map? My app does not crash when zooming programmatically or via pinch zoom / double tap / two finger tap. I'd like to know how to reproduce the error so I can make sure my code is not susceptible. Thanks.

I wrote the application from the scratch using Xcode 4.5 GM for iOS 6, do not use templates. The app crash via pinch zoom / double tap / two finger tap
0 Kudos
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi All,

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS v2.3.2 Released : iOS 6 support for your apps

Note:
Make sure to remove the armv7s entry (if it exists) from the Valid Architectures setting of your XCode project. This entry is automatically added by XCode 4.5 for new projects.The setting is meant to optimize the application binary for iPhone 5???s A6 processor, but the ArcGIS library currently does not include an armv7s slice.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos