AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to open selected feature's tab in multi- tabbed infoWindow?

Question asked by JasonJFitzsimmons on Sep 13, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2012 by DSwingley-esristaff
Hello,

I have an infoWindow with tabs which shows all of the features in my map.  I built it based on this example:
http://maps.rosreestr.ru/arcgis_js_api/sdk/help/jssamples/find_drilldown.html

I would like to have the infoWindow open with the tab that matches the selected feature on top (or, selected).  Currently, in my map and in the above example, the tab that opens is the tab last clicked during the preceding instance of the infoWindow.

I see there is a 'selected' property for tab containers. I can set it for the initial layout of the infoWindow onload in HTML, but setting it in the Javascript code does not seem to work..

Does anyone have an idea how I may do this? Thanks,

Javascript snippet:
               dijit.byId("featureTab").set("selected", "false");                  //var testVar;                  if (dijit.byId("DOEsiteTab").selected == "false")                  {                   alert ("selectPRop = false");                  }                  else if (dijit.byId("DOEsiteTab").selected == "true") { alert("sitesTab is true");}                  

HTML:
<div id="featureTab" dojotype="dijit.layout.ContentPane" title="feature" selected ="defaultSelect">             </div>

Outcomes