Opposite of setback... HELP ME!

09-13-2012 10:36 AM
SheylaSantana
New Contributor III
Hello, everybody.
staff,

I'm having a problem in my rule. I'm writing a rule of urban parameters of Belo Horizonte, the city that I live. In this rule must be
given a lot with front setback of 5.9 meters. Later, we will extrude 3 meters. So far so good. After that, I need to extrude more 6 meters, but removing the setback. These should be 6 meters without any clearance. Accurate, after giving the extrude of 3 meters, ask him to extrude 6 meters without clearances. I just can't find a way to do this... Needed a rule that is the opposite of setback or something like this. My rule so far is:

attr Frontal= 5.9
attr Lateral = 1.5
attr TO = 0
attr CA = 3
attr Fundo = 5
attr Frontal1 = -5.9 (Can I put a negative setback for him to regain the extension of the lot without clearances?)

Lot -> AreaTotal (geometry.area)
AreaTotal (areatotal) -> Afast_F (areatotal)
Afast_F (areatotal) -> setback (Front) {Streetside: NIL | remainder: PrimoAndar (areatotal)}
PrimoAndar (areatotal) -> extrude (3) SegAndar (geometry.area, areatotal)
SegAndar (areatotal, area1andar) -> setback (Frontal1) {Streetside: NIL | remainder: Block (areatotal, area1andar, geometry.area)}
Block (areatotal, area1andar, area2andar) -> extrude (3 * 2) Shape

Can anyone help me please!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
hi !

sadly, negative setbacks are not yet possible, but indeed they would be nice.

you could work with copies of the start shape.

Lot -->
    alignScopeToAxes(y)
    A.
    t(0,height,0)
    B.

'A' is the code you have so far, then in 'B', do the thing you need.

I hope this helps. Otherwise, please post a little image where I can see the input geometry and the goal geometry.

cheers !

matt
0 Kudos