ArcGIS Server license

Discussion created by Toton6868 on Aug 10, 2012

I don't know this is right forum to ask my questions or not. My company is planning to do a ArcGIS server based web mapping. The mapping part of ArcGIS desktop will be done by a 3rd Party. They will take care of whole mapping designing. We have to launch the service. Now I need to know what type of license we need? I don't have any idea about launching the web services in web. I need to know all from the start about launching our web application. We have a highly qualified flex developer. I heard about Amazon Server EC2. I don't know much about it also. Which will be the best option for licensing the services. A detail answer will really help me.

Thanks in advance.