"The most recent release of the ArcGIS API for JavaScript is version 2.8"
0 Kudos
14 Replies
__Rich_
Occasional Contributor III
Complete list

v3.1 API only
v3.1 SDK

Although when I tried the SDK link it didn't work, the path is wrong for a start (missing a slash after "resources2009") but even if you put it in manually it still doesn't work.

HTH

P.S. Doesn't look like the SDK download will be available for a while:
I will be returning to the office on Friday, August 10. I will have limited access to e-mail while away.
0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
Jeff,

geos_rfleet posted the correct link to the downloads page. I see that there is still a reference to the old downloads page in the JavaScript resource center and we'll get that updated asap.

It does look like there is an issue with some of the downloads not working. We've notified the appropriate people and hope to have it back up soon.
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
Kelly,
thank you, i always go through the FAQ link.

Is there a way to get a email notification list going through ESRI? even a stickied API release announcement thread that we could subscribe to would be great.
0 Kudos
__Rich_
SDK download now working 🙂

Did those links help you, Jeff?

Is there a way to get a email notification list going through ESRI? even a stickied API release announcement thread that we could subscribe to would be great.

I definitely agree with this, additionally perhaps RSS is an option?  (and perhaps a tweet/post for those that follow on Twitter/Facebook etc.)
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
yes i was able to download, is there an updated "change these lines to host locally" document?

the file structure is completely different now.
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum

I definitely agree with this, additionally perhaps RSS is an option?  (and perhaps a tweet/post for those that follow on Twitter/Facebook etc.)

or a thread/rss feed, for those of us that abhor twitter and facebook?

🙂
0 Kudos
__Rich_
or a thread/rss feed, for those of us that abhor twitter and facebook?

🙂

I only added those last two for the benefit of 'the kids' 😉
0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum
🙂

Maybe a BBS ?
0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
We always add a 'Version x is released' post to the blog. You can subscribe to this blog here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AGSJavaScript

You can also follow Derek (derekswingley) or me (kellyhutchins) on Twitter to get notifications about new JavaScript versions, samples etc.

Kelly
0 Kudos