Issue Migrating GP Service from 10.0 to 10.1

07-17-2012 06:54 AM
S_Ector
New Contributor
I have a GP Service that was published in 10.0 as a tool layer in a map document.  The service accesses several layers in the map.  I have followed the instructions at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/#/Migrating_geoprocessing_services_from_version_10_to_... , specifically the section entitled "Publish a map document containing tool layers (no result map service)" to publish the service in 10.1.  I executed the tool in the map document and got a successful result which I published with no apparent issues.  However, when I test the tool from the REST service via the SubmitJob operation, the following error is returned:

esriJobMessageTypeError: Traceback (most recent call last): File "G:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\RDI\ParcelSelectorFullScript.GPServer\extracted\v101\tools\ParcelSelectorFullScript.py", line 56, in arcpy.SelectLayerByAttribute_management(COR_ZONING__2_, "NEW_SELECTION", Zoning) File "c:\program files\arcgis\server\arcpy\arcpy\management.py", line 6461, in SelectLayerByAttribute raise e ExecuteError: Failed to execute. Parameters are not valid. ERROR 000732: Layer Name or Table View: Dataset COR_ZONING does not exist or is not supported Failed to execute (SelectLayerByAttribute).

COR_ZONING is the layer in the map document from which I published the script.  I have registered the directory containing the file geodatabase referenced by the layer in the map document as well.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies