Potential bug when using wrapAround180 and zoomto in Identify

06-29-2012 09:57 AM
DougCollins
Occasional Contributor
I have several points located along the Aleutian islands that cross the 180 degree longitude line.  When I click on a point to "identify" it gives me the correct information, but when I click on the "Zoom To" link it takes me to the "Sea of Okhotsk", which is clearly not correct.  Everything else seems to work fine, it is just the Zoom To that seems wrong.

I am using the JavaScript 3.0 API with a simple point layer in an ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer with the World_Street_Map as the background layer.  Both are using a Spatial Reference: 102100 (3857).

Has anyone else seen this?

Charlie
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffPace
MVP Alum
I have several points located along the Aleutian islands that cross the 180 degree longitude line.  When I click on a point to "identify" it gives me the correct information, but when I click on the "Zoom To" link it takes me to the "Sea of Okhotsk", which is clearly not correct.  Everything else seems to work fine, it is just the Zoom To that seems wrong.

I am using the JavaScript 3.0 API with a simple point layer in an ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer with the World_Street_Map as the background layer.  Both are using a Spatial Reference: 102100 (3857).

Has anyone else seen this?

Charlie

can you post your "zoomto" code?
0 Kudos