Interesting question aboult ???pinch and scale???

05-06-2012 11:43 PM
peterma
New Contributor
Hi,guys
    Map gesture is interesting,"double-tap" is similar to the traditional double-click, can accurately switch between the two levels?????pinch and scale??? do more??will make a narrow, zoom image, But this "zoom factor" will be the role of the next "double-tap" and next next...,this is a small disturbing, especially user who focus on cartography effect (size of Label\Anotation).
    Is it possible to limit each ???double-tap??? only get the original size of the image not inherit the "zoom factor" , as the PDF in the iBook (scale will not work in next page).
0 Kudos
4 Replies
lynnwang
New Contributor II
I'm very interested in this topic too.  Because there is rare chance to display the normal scale of a tile picture if we do double click or pinch slightly. I think it's really important to display the tiles with its normal scale, which discribe the map to the best visual and cartographic effect .
     Additionally, is there a gesture or method to display tiles noramlly when I need to narrow?
0 Kudos
peterma
New Contributor
Nimesh,any suggestion for this?
0 Kudos
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor
Peter and Lynn,

This is a current design of the map view. We'll see what we can do to improve this.

Thank you for reporting.

Regards,
Nimesh
0 Kudos
peterma
New Contributor
Ok,thank you for your reply.
0 Kudos