Viewer do resize tiles

04-26-2012 02:54 PM
ValentinFedulov
New Contributor III
Hi there! I have a problem with resized on-screen images.
You can notice effect of resized images if you open two browser window, side by side, and open in one JavaScript version of tiled map and in the other Silverlight version of the same tiled map. Then do zoom-in step by step in both windows. You'll see.
I make an animated GIF with simple demo, where you can see the difference between pictures shown by two map viewers.

My question is: how I can force the ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight to display images of tiles without onscreen resize?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ValentinFedulov
New Contributor III
...question is: how I can force the ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight to display images of tiles without onscreen resize?

I think right answer is
    MapApplication.Current.Map.SnapToLevels = true;
0 Kudos
arronlee
New Contributor

Hi,

I wonder how can I accomplish the image resizing process. Do I need another image resizing SDK to help customizing the size of images? I am almost a green hand here. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

0 Kudos
LaurenceTrigaud
New Contributor

Thank you  for your answer it's more clear now. Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french personn. i don't know if the original post is resolved with that my mine is ! and I don't think I can help her for more that you have done. thank you.

MaddieP

0 Kudos